This dish has been optimized for 6 servings. Quantity and times may need to be varied. Here you can find more information about adjusted portion sizes:
Our 5 best tips & tricks for customized portion sizes.
Choose from the list of ingredients
1. Place the mashed potatoes in a bowl. Stir in the flour, 1 beaten egg and Season with salt and black pepper paprika mix until well combined.
2. Combine breadcrumbs and Maggi Pane mix and set aside.
3. Scoop a medium-sized ball of potato mixture and flatten it using your hands. Place a cube of cheese in the center. Wrap the potato mixture around the cheese.
4. Dip each potato ball into the egg mixture, and then coat it in Maggi Pane Mix. Repeat the process for each ball. Chill for 10 minutes.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, fry the potato balls till golden brown
Show more recipes