This Activation is organized and promoted by Nestlé Middle East FZE, with address at P.O. Box 17327, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, UAE ("Nestlé"). All participants to this Activation (“Participants”) shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
This Activation will run from:
17th March – 17th April 2023 (Ramadan)
Entrance to the Activation
Participants must be:
- 21 years old and above; and
- Legal residents of KSA, Kuwait or UAE
Nestlé will push social ads on META, GOOGLE, and TikTok platforms asking Participants to register for a chance to win 500$ voucher. We will also post on our website.
- Participants will be required to submit their personal details such as name, phone number, email, country and must agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Nestlé will collect personal information in order to conduct the Activation and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to other Nestlé companies outside the Middle East and third parties, including, but not limited to, Nestlé’s authorized agents and as required, to regulatory authorities.
- By participating in the Activation, the Participant hereby consents to the use of their personal information in the manner as set out in these Terms and Conditions and waives their rights to initiate any claim against Nestlé for privacy invasion, improper disclosure of personal information or any other related claims.
Selection of Winner
- Winners will be chosen by raffle draw and will be announced between 1st, 2nd and 3rd week of Ramadan.
- The winner/s will be notified through phone and/or email by Nestlé or its authorized representative. If Nestlé cannot contact the winner/s for any reason, within 30 days after the announcement of winner/s, Nestlé reserves the right to award the prize to another winner/s.
- The winner/s will be required to provide proof of identity in the form reasonably required by Nestlé. Nestlé shall not be compelled to award the prize to the winner/s if he/she cannot provide any proof of identity.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other items. Nestlé reserves the right to substitute any prize for another prize of similar value or alter the dynamics of the prizes due to any unforeseen circumstances without prior notice. All prizes are non-transferable.
- In the event that the winner/s opts not to accept his/her prize or was not able to receive the prize for reasons mentioned in these Terms and Conditions, the relevant prize will be deemed forfeited and Nestlé may, subject to applicable laws, award the prize to another winner/s.
- Employees of Nestlé, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, authorized dealers/distributors, agents and their immediate family members are not eligible to join in this Activation. Nestlé reserves the right to disqualify any such person from receipt of any prize and/or require the return of any prizes awarded. In such an event, and subject to any legal requirement, Nestlé reserves the right to select a new winner for the prize and/or dispose of the prize in any manner it deems fit, in its sole discretion.
- Nestlé decision regarding the award of the prize and/or in other issues not covered by these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all Participants, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained.
- Where required by Nestlé, the chosen Participant and any person sharing the prize shall be required to complete official release forms prior to the receipt of the relevant prize(s), failing which Nestlé reserves the right to forfeit the prize as it deems fit or as required by law.
- Any person attempting to defraud in any way by falsely claiming to be the winner or falsifying any proof of identity will be ineligible for the prize and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
One Voucher of 500$ weekly for each participating country
- By entering this Activation Participants warrant that they have read and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- If for any reason this Activation is not capable of being carried on as planned, due to without limitation infection by any computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, act of God, war (whether or not declared), political coup or insurrection, rebellion, labor dispute, fire, epidemic, pandemic, health crisis, storm, flood, typhoon, explosion, legal enactment, government directive, order or regulation, any law or regulation having force of law or any other reason or cause beyond the control of Nestlé, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Activation, Nestlé, to the fullest extent permitted by law, reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Activation and to disqualify any Participant who tampers with the Activation and/or the entry process.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Nestlé is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer software and/or equipment, failure of any e-mail account or any combination thereof.
- Nestlé will be entitled at its sole discretion and subject to any applicable law, to cancel, terminate, extend or suspend the Activation or to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time prior to the closing date.
- Nestlé shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any death or personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of participation in the Activation, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Participant, to the fullest extent permitted by law, hereby releases Nestlé, and all persons or corporations associated directly or indirectly with the Activation from any and/or all claims, demands and proceedings whatsoever arising out of:
a) their participation in the Activation;
b) any breach of these Terms and Conditions;-
c) non-receipt of the prize due to force majeure;
d) use of the prize;
e) non-issuance of visa; and/or
f) denial of entry into the UAE.
- This release and indemnity extends to and includes Nestlé, its parent company and its related bodies corporate, and its respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, employees and sponsors associated with or which is involved directly or indirectly with the Activation. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds the Participants' heirs, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Activation must be directed to our Care Center, contact details are as follows:
Care Center for Nestlé in the Middle East and North Africa
Or to know your local contact number please visit
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
By participating in this Activation, the Participant submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai for any and all actions or claims in any way related to this Activation and expressly agree that such actions or claims are subject to the laws and regulations of the United Arab Emirates.
Intellectual Property Rights:
® MAGGI is a registered trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
© 2023. All rights reserved.