Back to school season usually means one thing: lots to do, in very little time. But while there’s a lot to do, your little one’s nutrition isn’t something you need to worry about.
So, for the first week of school, while you’re keeping them happy, you can also keep their tummies full of homemade goodness with easy pizza and pasta dinner recipes you can whip up in minutes!
Family-Friendly Weekday Lunch that everyone will love!
- SUNDAY LUNCH: Chicken and Spaghetti with Basilico Sauce
- MONDAY LUNCH: Penne with Spicy Rose Sauce
- TUESDAY LUNCH: New York Style Pizza
- WEDNESDAY LUNCH: Mushroom Chicken Alfredo Linguine
- THURSDAY LUNCH: Napolitana Vegetable Fusilli